Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 18-month Post Basic Nursing Programme of the School of Post Basic Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, Federal Neuropsychiatric Hospital, Enugu.
- Registered Nurse (RN) with current practicing Licence
- Five (5) credits in WASC/SSCE/GCE OR NECO to include: English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry and Physics at not more than two sittings.
- Also, individuals with Bachelor of Nursing Sciences (BNSC) can apply for specialty in this field.
- At least, one year Post Qualification/Registration cognate experience (minimum)
- Recommendation from two (2) referees, one must be from the last School of Nursing attended
- Enclose two (2) recent passport size photographs and photocopies of relevant credentials
METHOD OF APPLICATION
All applicants should pay application fee of N15,000.00 (WAEC verification included) into the hospital account in any commercial bank through the remita for collection of form in the school with the payment slip attached. Also, applicant can come to the account office of the school to generate RRR for onward payment to any commercial bank. The slip of payment will be presented to the same Accounts Department for collection of original receipt and subsequent collection of form in the school.
Last day for submission of application form is 15th April 2022, while examination will take place on 16th April, 2022 by 9:00am at school auditorium for shortlisted candidates only.
Dr. Monday Igwe
Mrs. Stella Agbo