Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited - Our client is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: General Surgeon
Location: Benin, Edo
Our client is looking to hire a general surgeon with specialist medical and surgical knowledge, and excellent decision-making skills.
- Examine patients and make diagnoses to determine the need for surgery.
- Review patient medical history and plan the best procedure for treatment.
- Evaluate and advise patients on the risk involved with having surgery.
- Perform surgical procedures to prevent or correct injury, disease, deformities, and patient function while adhering to regulatory and ethical protocols.
- Follow established surgical techniques during surgery.
- Prescribe preoperative and postoperative treatment and procedures.
- Ensure sterility in the operating room, and all equipment and instruments.
- Direct and coordinate activities of hospital staff for proper patient care.
- Oversee all treatment prior to and post-surgery and identify associated risks.
- Coordinate follow-up meetings with patients and monitor health conditions after surgery or treatment.
- Conduct research to develop and test surgical techniques to improve procedures and surgery.
- MBBS Degree from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 2 years post-fellowship experience.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Emotionally resilient with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.
N1,000,000 - N1,200,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: