Masslife HMO is a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) incorporated as a private company and registered by the National Health Insurance Authority (NHIA) solely to manage the provision of health care services to registered participants in North Central geo political zone, through Health Care Facilities accredited by the Authority (ie. We are to provide health insurance for the residents of North Central states(FCT, Kogi, Niger, Kwara, Benue, Plateau and Nasarawa states), who are either in the formal economy, informal sector or and the Vulnerable.
Hence we are desirous of recruiting and selecting competent, talented and experienced self-motivated and result-oriented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Health Services Department
- Responsible for medically related activities in the organization
- Head of team of advocacy and sensitization
- Responsible in part to the marketing of the organization
- Responsible for Quality Assurance in Health Facilities providing services under the organization
- Responsible for accreditation of Health Care Facilities providing services under the organization
- Head of General Operations of the organization
- Works with the Underwriter on design of Policy Plans for various stakeholders
- Vet medical bills for fee-for-service
- Gives Authorization Code request from Health Care Facilities to provide secondary care on registered enrolees Conducts regular spot-checks on health care facilities to ensure provision of quality care
- Responsible for monitoring and evaluation of health care facilities providing services under the organization
- Maintains a utilization record of all enrolees in health care facilities of the organization
- Conduct periodic satisfaction survey of enrolees to determine efficiency of the health facilities
- Minimum of First Degree in Medical and Related field
- Post Graduate qualification in Public Health, Health Management, Health Financing or Health Related fields
- Certificate in and/or professional membership of health, management or related fields
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience
- Knowledge of MS Power point, SPSS, or other statistical tools
- Attendance of related courses/Seminar/Workshops
Skills and Competencies:
- Good Planning and organisational skills
- Knowledge of audit and risk processes in a similar organisation Excellent oral and written communications skills Computer Literacy and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Self-Motivated and able to influence and motivate others
- Willingness to work at odd hours or put in extra hours
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Alogical thinker who pays attention to details
- Able to work under pressure to respond to service needs
- Candidate must be between the age of 35-45.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV / Profile to: [email protected] indicate the position you are applying for in the subject space of your application.
Note: Masslife HMO is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender or disabilities.