A leading Health Technology company focused on affordable integrated Telehealth services based in Lagos, seeks for immediate employment, competent and highly resourceful individuals to fill the newly vacant position below in the organization:
Job Title: Healthcare Provider / Medical Officer
Department: Healthcare Services
- Undertake virtual medical consultations with patients on General medicine cases on the platform.
- Engage Hospitals, pharmacies and other stakeholders in the health value chain for opportunities that could be beneficial for the service and improved patient engagement
- Support the I.T team to regularly maintain and update patient medical records
- Coordinate activities of external Healthcare providers by constantly monitoring patient engagement and how quick they respond
- Engage new healthcare providers especially specialists to sign on for provision of specialists care to patients
- Creating and maintaining cordial relationship within the department
- To be available 24/7 as back up to external Healthcare providers for patient consultations.
- Support the Media department with high quality contents necessary for promoting activities of the brand online and offline
- Supervise and evaluate Healthcare providers activities to ensure full compliance with regulations and make sure that the current care program is as effective as possible
- M.B.B.S, valid MDCN license.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Prior knowledge of the telehealth industry would be an added advantage.
- Ideal candidate should be outgoing person with keen eyes for opportunities and a sales approach to daily operations
Application Closing Date
24th September 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted immediately for interview.