Brainzo Medical Diagnostic is fast growing medical diagnostic company with enthusiasm into the field of medical imaging, research and engineering as part of expanding bettering our client and society.
We hereby seek the engagement of suitably qualified with post NYSC status.
MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST OFFICER (SENIOR SCIENTIST)
We at Brainzo Medical Diagnostics Services wishes to express our need of expert/professional officers in the field of medical laboratory science as licensed by the MLSCN guidelines with current Practicing License.
Medical Laboratory Scientist Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Laboratory Scientist job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Receive urine, blood or other samples for experimentation and analysis
- Prepare standard volumetric solutions or reagents to be combined with specimens
- Manage and operate laboratory equipment
- Test and study blood, urine and other body fluids
- Evaluate test results and prepare reports for physicians
- Maintain laboratory quality assurance and safety standards
- Cross-match blood for transfusion
- Guide and supervise junior staff and technicians
- Write medical articles for medical journals.
Medical Laboratory Scientist Required Skills
Medical Laboratory Scientist job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree in medical laboratory science and complete an internship program.
- Medical laboratory scientists are required to be registered with the MLSCN to practice
- Good judgment and decision making skills
- Good listening and communication skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Time management and organizational skills
- Computer skills
- Record keeping skills
- Ability to keep information confidential
- Patience, adaptability, dependability
- Accuracy and precision
- Manual and finger dexterity
- Good hand-eye coordination
- Good eyesight and near vision
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Ability to concentrate for long periods of time
- Knowledge of chemistry and biology
- Knowledge of clinical laboratory procedures
- Knowledge of clinical microbiology
- Knowledge of the use and operation of laboratory equipment such as microscopes and cell counters
send credentials to [email protected],
Location: Abuja and Benue State,
Deadline: 4 weeks.