Terra Energy Services and its subsidiary companies are leading suppliers of a wide range of upstream engineering and management services including manpower supply, quality management, environmental services, facilities, project and resources management, maintenance, inspection and procurement services with distinctive capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MER Doctor
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Duties and Responsibilities
- In-depth knowledge of current medical treatments and procedures.
- Great attention to detail with excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Ability to think and act quickly in a stressful environment.
- Conduct follow-up visits to monitor the patient’s condition.
- Request the appropriate medical tests and based on them, follow a treatment plan.
- Develop effective patient care plans.
- Refer patients to appropriate specialists.
- Ensure that patients are stable before transferring them to the proper department for further evaluation.
- Provide instructions for discharge and any relevant paperwork.
- Maintain the patient’s medical records in line with laid down guideline for confidentiality and data privacy.
- Work cooperatively with other members of the healthcare team
- Be proactive advocates for their patients, mentors for other health professionals, and ready to learn from others, regardless of their age, role, or status
- MBBS / MB ChB.
- Minimum of 5 years post fellowship qualification experience.
- Competency in Electronic Health Records (EMH/EHR) management and Information Technology.
- Valid annual professional licence.
- Competency and certification in management of medical emergencies
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: