Matola International Concept Limited was duly incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission in February 25, 2009 as a private limited liability company. Our business is aimed at providing critical services to the oil and gas industry as well as tapping into the vacuum created in other relevant sectors of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MER Nurse
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Lagos, Ogun & Osun
- Routinely review collected data for validity, reliability, integrity, precision and timeliness.
- Appropriately identify, escalate and resolve data errors.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic data and report files.
- Update and maintain monitoring and evaluation plan and reporting SOPs.
Task and Responsibilities
- Patient handling, Work with protocols and guidelines, Medical emergency response procedure (medevac/mederescue inclusive)
- Evacuation / Repatriation process for Shell members
- Confidentiality agreement.
- Registered Nurses (RN)
- BSN preferred; Associate's Degree or Diploma programs possible
- Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience
- Qualification /Training in Electronic Health Records (EMH/EHR) is a must
- Excellent knowledge of various hospital/patient application softwares
- Valid annual professional licence
- Work experience in oil and Gas Medical industry will be an added advantage
- Qualifications in IT / computer science
- Understanding of Triage (assign degrees of urgency and order of treatment) to patients so those who have more critical issues get care first
- Experience in seting up MER across primary and Secondary facilities.
- Excellent ability to function well under pressure to meet stretched targets and deadlines.
- Verbal Communication, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Listening, Quality Management, Energy Level, Integrity, Infection Control, Informing Others, Nursing Skills, Medical Teamwork, Multi-tasking
- Ability to remain calm under medical emergency situation.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.