Smart Partners Consulting Limited (SPCL) is an indigenous consulting firm poised on the business model of collaboration to provide professional services of Human Resources and Business Strategy to different companies in various sectors of Nigeria’s economy. It was incorporated in July 2013. Our idea of collaboration and partnership involves the synergy of tested experts in the market place to research, identify and proffer solutions to the ever dynamic needs of our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Pharmacy
Location: Bida, Minna - Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure smooth running of the pharmacy.
- Maintain adequate and consultation service with customers
- Verifying prescription details with the healthcare specialists who prescribed them, when required.
- Advising customers about the recommended use, dosage, and possible side-effects of medication.
- Maintaining an approved drug and controlled substances list and verifying expiry dates.
- Overseeing sales assistants, cashiers, shelf stockers, and other pharmacy employees.
- Preparing drugs and executing prescription orders for collection or delivery.
- Ordering pharmacy supplies and controlling the inventory on a daily basis.
- Enforcing best practice protocols when storing prescription drugs and controlled substances.
- Monitoring product displays and shelves, as well as the general appearance of the pharmacy.
- Addressing customers' requests and complaints.
- Appointing and training new pharmacy employees and scheduling shifts.
- Must be a Doctor of Pharmacy
- Minimum of 8 years experience as a practicing Pharmacist
- Must have obtained the license to practice.
- Must reside in Bida or ready to relocate
- Must be a pharmacist and a practicing one
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.