RightResults Centre is dedicated to giving you a bespoke medical experience tailored to your physical and mental health. We provide excellent medical services at and for your convenience with Clinic / Scan and Laboratory services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Doctor
Employment Type: Part-time
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
- Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in inpatient care.
- Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
- Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
- Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
- Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Medicine.
- 2+ years clinical experience.
- At least four (4) years experience in health administration.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
- Extensive knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
- Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
- Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.