LifeBank is a technology company that powers hospitals and care centers to deliver quality healthcare to patients in emerging markets. The company’s technology, infrastructure, agile production and distribution networks enable hospitals in emerging markets to catch up with their global peers. The company has distributed 45,000+ medical products to 1000+ healthcare facilities, saving 18,000+ lives across Nigeria and Kenya. At LifeBank, we are the technology-led healthcare system for the future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Reporting Structure: Will report to the City leads, and Country CEO where necessary
- The Medical Sales Representative will be responsible for promoting LifeBank Nigeria and its products to hospitals.
- She/he will build market positions for LifeBank Nigeria by identifying, developing and negotiating business relationships that translate into sales.
- S/he will work to retain and grow the client base of the company, foster client relationships and develop new opportunities for LifeBank Nigeria’s products and services.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with the marketing and sales lead to prepare and deliver suitable sales pitches, proposals and presentations to prospective LifeBank customers
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule in assigned territory
- Prepare and follow up on territorial sales forecasts on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure Proper Coverage as per the planned Frequency per customer segment.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Provide daily call reports as well as weekly and monthly report of sales efforts in marked sales territory
- Regularly follow up with active and signed hospitals to ensure they are using the app and placing orders
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations to management
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector;
- Coordinate all issues with key clients between sales, fulfillment and customer support
- Stay informed about the activities of health services in assigned particular area.
- Expert level knowledge of department processes and product to serve as the first line of support in resolving internal and external customer issues.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
- Good organizational skills and results driven
- Highly Self motivated
- Highly analytical with a drive for numbers
- High level of professionalism
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence
- Good initiative, time and stress management skills.
- Have a deep desire to work in the startup industry
- Sociable and friendly
- Confident and pleasant
- Loves a challenge.
- Daily field visits to Clients sites
- Will be required to write proposals and reports
- Will be required to work overtime, on weekends and travel if necessary.
B.Sc in Biological or Medical Sciences.
- 1-2 years experience in direct sales in the Pharma and healthcare industry
- Experience in the medical or Pharma industry is a plus
Accompanied by the fact that we provide services that help save lives, we also ensure that our employees are well taken care of. The following benefits are available for all LifeBank employees:
- Housing Assistance
- Health Insurance
- Focused caring team members.
- Life Insurance
- Accelerated growth.
- Workman Compensation
- Join our fast expanding team and help improve healthcare in Africa.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.