Sales Force Consulting - Our client is a major pharmaceuticals importation company with headquarters in Onitsha but with key dealers and Reps nationwide. Their focus is on ethical drugs with over sixty brands in the market.
To effectively deepen its market share, they are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Rivers, Enugu, Kwara, Cross River, Edo States
Employment Type: Full-time
- Initiate strategies that will lead to the company having effective footprint of its product lines across all the open markets, labs, pharmacies, patent medicine vendors and institutions in the territory.
- Source for new customers and manage the relationships of existing clients ensuring that the customers increase on regular basis.
- Drive intelligence gathering for deeper knowledge of competitive activities and marketing strategies.
- Ensure reconciliation of customers’ accounts on regular basis.
- Bachelor's Degree / HND in the Sciences like Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pharmacy, Anatomy, Biology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, etc.
- At least two years pharmasales experience
- They understand the whole rudiments of sales and relationship management process.
- They must possess competence in detailing, clinical meeting presentations
- They must be very hardworking, target oriented,with high level of integrity and leadership skills to achieve set targets in the territory.
- Ideal candidates should presently reside in intended locations.
- Must age less than 35 years
- Ability to drive vehicles in compulsory (Including possession of a valid license)
- Extensive knowledge of key clients and prospects as wells the market dynamics of the territory is compulsory
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Business Acumen
- Attention to details
- Leadership skills
- Effective selling skills
- Communication competence
Robust incentive and commissions structure.
N80,000 - N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their updated CV (PDF or Word) to: [email protected] using “Medical Sales Rep (Desired Location)" as the subject of the email.
- Enquiries: Text or Whatsapp 08120796570
- No calls
- Only shortlisted candidates who meet set criteria shall be contacted within two weeks.