A reputable, dynamic and leading NHIS accredited National Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) with Headquarters in Abuja is in need of the services of experienced, result-oriented, proactive, flexible, smart and diligent individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Finance and Accounts
Locations: Abuja, Ibadan - Oyo and Yenegoa - Bayelsa
Vacancy Type: Full-time
- Graduate Professional Nurse and First Degree from an accredited Baccalaureate Nursing Program (University)
- Must be a registered and licensed practitioner.
- Possession of recognized additional training in primary health care and midwifery is desirable.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of working experience as a Nurse and Midwifery Professional.
- Ability to work seamlessly with Computer and other communication equipment and software.
Our preferred candidates for these vacant positions should possess and exhibit abundant soft skills which includes; Integrity, Tenacity, Strong Determination to achieve Measurable Output, Flexibility, Innovative Mind, Respect for Time Keeping, Teachable, Good Personality and others.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application and Resume in one document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
Remarks: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview and advance to the next stage of the selection process.