This manual will cover the use of the NMCN licence verification function of the NMCN Licence Portal.
The tutorial is divided into three parts:
· Accessing the verification request function
· Filling of the requesting verification board details
· Payment of the licence verification fee
2.0 Accessing the Verification Request Function
• Nurses requesting for licence verification should already have an existing account on the licencing portal https://licence.nmcn.gov.ng/
• If you do not already have an account, you can simply click the “Register” button at the top right of the portal to start the registration process.
• Enter your username and password to gain access to your dashboard
• Please note that you must have a valid Licence, your profile information must be fully completed (100%) and your qualifications as well before you can become eligible to request for verification of your licence. If the above prerequisites are not met, the button to request a licence verification will be disabled.
Click on the link below for more details