We are reputable Healthcare services group, involved in the management of hospitals, clinics, community health plan, health management organization (HMO) and provision of capacity building to the health care sector at the national level.
Our Company is looking for dynamic person to fill the following vacant position at our Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO) Office (Call Centre Unit).
Job Title: Nursing Officers
- The Call Center main duties shall be on Site (24/7), i.e. within the Office (Day/Night).
- Attending to request for authorization of Code from Healthcare providers,
- Interpret such and treat in line with NHIS operational guideline.
- Keep records of all incoming and outgoing calls.
- Vetting of medical bills from Hospitals, interpret such and treat in line with NHIS operational guideline.
- Keep records of all settled and outstanding medical bills.
- Carrying out quality assurance functions including hospital visitation.
- Liaising with other departments on Enrollees’ complaints and enquiries.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational and management skills.
- Interpersonal skills, research skills and time management skills.
- He/she should also be highly detail oriented, caring, and work well on a team and under pressure.
- Ability to work shift pattern, Night duties inclusive.
- Good Computer skills
A successful candidate must have
A Bachelor degree in Nursing, OR
Registered Nurse and Midwifery Certificate.
At least 2 years of Practical experience.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should forward their CV details to [email protected] within 2 weeks of publication. Please note that only applicant within the Abuja and its environs should apply.