Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka has scheduled its 2021/2022 POST-UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise for candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (D/E) as well as all Nnamdi Azikiwe University Affiliate Institutions.
1. Candidates who chose Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka or its affiliate institutions as their first choice and have the required cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates who did not choose NAU as first choice university but scored the eligible cutoff marks of any faculty / programme can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of institution.
3. Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree or A'Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
FACULTIES/ PROGRAMMES WITH CUT-OFF MARK OF 200:
a. BIOSCIENCES: Applied Biochemistry, Applied Microbiology.
b. LAW, MEDICINE & SURGERY, PHARMACY, SOCIAL SCIENCES, HEALTH SCIENCE &TECHNOLOGY
c. PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Computer Science.
FACULTIES/ PROGRAMMES WITH CUT-OFF MARK OF 180:
a. ARTS, BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES, MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
b. BIO SCIENCES: Biological Science, Botany, Parasitology & Entomology, Zoology.
c. ENGINEERING: Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Electronics & Computer, Mechanical
FACULTIES/ PROGRAMMES WITH CUT- OFF MARK OF 160:
a. AGRICULTUREIEDUCATIONIENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
b. ENGINEERING: Agric & Bio- Resources, Industrial Production, Metallurgical & Material, Polymer &Textile
c. PHYSICAL SCIENCES: Chemistry, Geological Science, Geophysics, Mathematics, Physics and Industrial Physics, Pure & Industrial Chemistry, Statistics.
d. All Affiliate Institutions.
Registration procedure is as follows:
a. Registration starts on Wednesday 8th September, 2021 and ends on Wednesday 10th November, 2021.
b. Change of course or change of institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Friday 12thNovember 2021. Any change done after this date will not be valid.
c. - Visit apply.unizik.edu.ng
- Create a UNIZIK application account by providing an email, phone number and password
- Validate your account by providing the code sent to your email/phone number
- Login with your username and password
- Click on 2021 Post-UTME application
- Link your jamb registration profile to your account.
- Print out your Invoice and proceed to the bank to pay the sum of N2000
- Return to the portal and provide your date of birth with next of kin information
- Click on submit form to submit your application.
- You will receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- In addition to a, b, c above, candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to the Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka and hard copies of their JAMB E slip, 0 level result/s, OND/HND/First Degree or A 'Level results to the office of Deputy Registrar (Admissions) on or before Monday 22nd November 2021
- Any candidate whose transcript is not received before the stipulated period will not be considered for admission
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE
a. Monitor your personal phone number/ email and UNIZIK website for more details of the screening exercise and post UTME/DE exercise.
b. Candidates who did not register online will not be involved in the screening exercise.
c. You must also upload your O'level results on JAMB CAPS to be considered for admissions.
a. The University will not be liable for any payment made with wrong JAMB registration number at the Bank.
b. The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that is not in line with the directives of the University.
Barr. Philomena Iwara Okoye