Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Nurse, Anesthetics
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare and administer the proper dose of anesthesia.
- Prepare patients for anesthesia, including physical assessment and preoperative counselling.
- Evaluate patients’ progress before, during, and after medical procedures.
- Maintain anesthesia during an operation.
- Manage patients’ recovery from anesthesia.
- Educate patients about their surgery and recovery.
- Monitor patients’ vitals and adjust anesthesia levels as required during surgery.
- Oversee patient’s safety as they recover from anesthesia.
- Ability to label drugs accurately with concentration.
- Compliance with prophylactic antibiotics before surgery.
- Compliance with fluid chart recording.
- Incidence report and adequate documentation.
Candidates should possess an SSCE qualification with 2 - 4 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.