Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited - Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Obstetrician
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is seeking an experienced Obstetrician to join their medical centre.
- You will be responsible for testing, diagnosing, treating, and monitoring diseases and issues related to women’s health, and providing medical counsel and support to women during pregnancy and childbirth.
- Performing a wide range of tests, including pap smears, pelvic, and breast exams.
- Diagnosing and prescribing treatments for disorders and diseases.
- Conducting routine check-ups on patients.
- Monitoring and treating expectant mothers during pregnancy, childbirth, and postpartum.
- Recording medical histories.
- Educating patients about disease prevention and detection, and reproductive health.
- Collaborating with other medical and non-medical personnel.
- Keeping up to date with current practices and innovations.
- MBBS Degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 2 years post-fellowship experience
- Experience practising medicine.
- Expert diagnostic skills.
- Trustworthy and compassionate character.
- Impeccable bedside manner.
- Strong communication skills.
Application Closing Date
5th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: