Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Occupational Health Nurse
Location: Port Harcourt / Offshore - Rivers
Job Type: Contract
- Check and secure that each crew has passed their medical examination before taking aboard.
- Respond to accidents and or ill crew member.
- Responsible for supervising all company Occupational Health Nurses (OHN) and ensuring that company clinics and operated in accordance with best practice.
- Assuring enough supply of medicines and other medical equipment on rig and all other operated clinics.
- Keeping medical records of each crew.
- Periodic review of HMO policy and advising management on all medically related issues.
- Plan and execute in-house training and development projects relating to health, medical awareness sessions, sanitation and first aid.
- Providing input on Site Specific Emergency Response Planning.
- Assist HSE Manager or Safety Officer in their duties as required.
- Other tasks as required by HSE or Management.
- Must be a graduate of a Medical School and must hold a license to practice as a nurse.
- Must have first-aid or emergency response training (EMT, AHLS, ACLS, First Responder, etc.).
- Must have at least 5 years experience working as a nurse.
- Offshore/field experience.
HSE, BSc, Oil & Gas, Operations, QA / QC.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should: