Job Title: Pharmacy Technician – NGO
Location: Rivers State
The Pharmacy Technician, under the direct supervision of the Pharmacist, will support in the day-to-day efficient running of the pharmacy, these include dispensing services, counselling and education of clients, packaging and labelling, and logistics management and documentation.
- Responsible for daily documentation of dispensed prescriptions.
- Assist in inventory management and logistics.
- Assist in tracking clients not adhering to treatment.
- Assist in periodic training of pharmacy, medical, nursing and counseling staff, CHEWs supported by the program.
- Assist in making treatment follow up calls, respond to clients’ questions and requests or referring them to the senior pharmacist or doctor for further medication or medical information.
- Ensure that client records are kept confidential.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Certificate of completion -Pharmacy Technician.
- At least 2 years’ experience in pharmaceutical service delivery, Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, and other Office packages
- Good internet skills, including use of e-mail programs and group messaging.
- Good organizational skills and record keeping (attention to detail is critical)
- Cheerful presence and people skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to follow directions.
Send CVs to [email protected]
Deadline October 25,2021