May & Baker Nigeria Plc was founded on September 4, 1944 as Nigeria's first pharmaceutical company. It has its origin in England, the United Kingdom in 1834 where three chemists founded Grimwade, May & Pickett, a firm for manufacturing chemicals for pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager, Send (CARDIO)
Employment type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the incumbent will be expected to craft creative brand plans and drive implementation by the sales force to achieve sales objectives for the brand.
- The incumbent will be responsible for the delivery of brand strategy development for the portfolio, developing annual, mid and long-term brand plans for the portfolio to achieve aggressive growth targets and managing brand P&L.
- Candidates must possess B.Pharm or Degree in a related discipline with a minimum of five (5) years of relevant experience.
- Applicants must be analytical and possess a good sense of creativity to achieve results.
- Proficiency with MS word, PowerPoint and Excel is a pre-requisite.
Attractive and negotiable.
Application Closing Date
30th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates should apply.