A Non-Governmental Organization (NGO) is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Public Health Project Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
- We are recruiting for a Public Health Project Manager to manage a data collection program across eight states in Nigeria.
- S/he will work directly under the Project Lead and will act as a general supervisor overseeing the project activities and making decisions that will sustain and yield a desirable impact on the project.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the project from the point of conception to execution. S/he should be very proactive, a strategic thinker, an effective communicator and have a great understanding of Public Health Projects.
- Engage stakeholders and prepare project requirement documents (Write up PRD for the project)
- Prepare project planning documentation like charter, daily project report templates, glossary, assumption risk documents and mitigation plans
- Review proposal work plan and prepare work breakdown structure and Grant chart
- Develop logistics plan for the pretesting process of the project, including pretesting locations and contact persons
- Secure 2 facilities for the pretesting; Deploy pretesting tools at the pretesting facilities.
- Develop logistics and travel plans for all the technical support officers
- Supervise the field assessors, technical support officers and monitor data collection activities
- Organize daily stand up meetings and collection of daily reports
- Collate reports from the field teams in the different states and prepare a comprehensive data collection report
- Prepare project closing reports and submissions.
- Report and accelerate risks or blockers within the projects on a daily basis
- Make executive decisions on behalf of the Project Lead requirements.
- Any other related tasks assigned by the Project Lead.
- A Degree in Public Health or IT related Degree. A Masters Degree in Public health or Computer Science is an added advantage.
- MBA / MPH is an added advantage
- A minimum of 1+ years working in a related role.
- At least one year of managerial experience.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Candidate must include the following:
- One-page CV.
- A brief letter of motivation or cover letter (maximum of 300 words).