Chris Ejik Group of Companies, incorporated in 1987, Chris Ejik Group is a multi-dimensional company with interest in Power Generation &Transmission, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Products, Electronics, and Agro Allied Products.Carving a niche for itself, Chris Ejik Group and its subsidiaries operates in several sectors of the Nigerian economy and is on the move to cover more grounds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead root cause analysis and corrective and preventive actions for audit observations, product complaints, product non-conformances, in-process deviations issues related to process controls
- Review completed batch records and other cGMP documents to ensure accuracy and completion in accordance with cGMP regulations
- Write, review and modify, as needed, SOPs for compliance with appropriate regulations
- Prepare/revise operating procedures and specifications
- Review/approve routine change control requests, deviation, quality risk assessment as designated
- Review and approve suppliers / service providers including supporting with audits of critical suppliers where required
- Monitor and ensure that batch records are audited per manufacturing/packaging/shipping requirements, when required.
- Lead and perform data review audits (Batch Production Records, Validation Documents and Development Documentation, Quality Control Data as required)
- Document non-compliance and evaluate if further investigation is needed
- Document results of deviation and complaint investigations, analysis, corrective actions and preventive actions
- Maintain quality records (equipment calibration and maintenance, training, deviation and complaint investigation, environmental monitoring, Certificate of Analysis, clean room certification etc.)
- Assist in incident investigation and reporting
- Assist in preparation and reviewing of key quality documents like SMF, Quality manual, Validation Master Plan, protocols and report
- Bachelor's Degree in Biological Sciences, Chemistry or related discipline, or equivalent relevant cGMP work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant pharmaceutical industry experience in a cGMP environment
- Ability to comply with all good manufacturing practices (GMPs) regulations and follow all standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite with emphasis on Word and excel
- Knowledge of tools, concepts and methodologies of QA
- Solid experience in effective usage of data analysis tools and statistical analysis
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively to ensure all work streams are managed.
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Abilityto solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.