Onyx Investment Advisory Limited - Our client is a major player in the Service Delivery Sub-Sector of the Manufacturing, Food and Beverages industry located in Abuja and Kano. Our client has been in business for almost 10 years and its head office is located in Abuja.
They are recruiting suitable candidates in its Head Office for the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
Job Code: FCGABJQCO
Employment Type: Full-time
- Reporting to the Internal Audit Manager, this role has responsibility to ensure Product Compliance, Create Training Programs, Develop and Improve Products, Implement
- Monitor Quality Assurance System, maintains standards by verifying test results and audits comply with food safety regulations and requirements, determines the optimal operating conditions for the laboratory's infrastructure and equipment and investigates technical faults or practices.
Knowledge / Skills / Experience
- ISO 22000, QMS certified is an added advantage
- B.Sc / B. TECH / HND in Biochemistry, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry, Food Science Technology or any other related disciplines
- 3-4years experience as QC officer preferably in a manufacturing company.
- Must be computer literate: Excel, MS Word, Power Point
- Sound awareness of emerging issues within and outside department/ organization and adoptto the changing operating environment
- Ability to communicate above average; explain issue to staff in a clear and simple manner
- Ability to write good report; precise and concise report and documentation
- Effective people supervision and meeting set standards in terms of output.
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Application Closing Date
5th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications in Microsoft Word format attached in an email to: [email protected] using the Job Code as the subject of the email.
- Only candidates based in or willing to Relocate Permanently to the city indicated above need apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.