Dunamis diagnostic services is a leading Nigerian diagnostic facility, with a history of successful diagnoses for our clients and partners. Started Operations in 1996, Dunamis is home to an array of experienced professionals, with a dedication to delivering optimal service and maintaining sublime ethics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer
Location: Satellite Town, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Summary of Responsibilities
- Set up examinations rooms, ensuring that all necessary equipment is ready.
- Operation of radiologic and magnetic imaging equipment to produce images for diagnostic purposes.
- Review and evaluation of developed x-rays, videotape, or computer-generated information to determine suitability for diagnostic purposes.
- Explain procedures and observe patients, ensuring safety and comfort during procedures.
- Use radiation safety measures and protection devices to comply with government regulations and to ensure the safety of self and patients’.
- Liaise and work with other medical and non-medical staff to ensure quality care is given to patients.
- Prepare and administer oral or injected contrast media to patients.
- Comply with the use of standard operating procedures and policies.
Key Result Areas / Performance Goals
- Patient positioning and immobilization on examining table.
- Imaging equipment positioning and adjustment of controls to set exposure time and distance, according to the specification of examination.
- Ability to key commands and data into computer to document and specify scan sequences, adjust transmitters and receivers, or photograph certain images
- A Bachelor's Degree in Radiology or its equivalent.
- Registration with the Radiographers Registration Board of Nigeria with a valid practising license.
- 5 - 10 years experience in a related role.
- Computer literacy
- Working knowledge of x-ray equipment
- Knowledge of sonography.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.