Prestigious Consulting is a professional HR consultancy firm. We focus on improving organizational performance through strategic people & process management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Radiographer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assessing patients and their clinical requirements to determine appropriate radiographic techniques.
- Performing a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images.
- Observing and maintaining contact with patients during their waiting, examination, and post-examination stay in the department.
- Assisting in more complex radiological examinations working with radiologists and doctors and surgeons;
- Providing support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs;
- Recording imaging identification and patient documentation quickly and accurately and observing protocols to ensure compliance with the Data Protection Act and patient confidentiality.
- Supervising assistant practitioners, students, and other staff, and delivering appropriate education and training;
- Understanding and observing health and safety at work and welfare issues, including ionizing radiation regulations, to protect yourself and others.
- Ensuring that equipment is regularly checked for malfunctions and any faults are reported.
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Radiology.
- A license to practice Radiography.
- 2 - 5 years experience as a Radiographer or similar role
- Good organizational, time management,analytical abilities, and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, empathy, and compassion.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.