Greenbay Healthcare Services Limited is an integrated healthcare solution provider set up to provide service as a health maintenance organization. It is a new generation health maintenance organization created in response to service delivery challenge observed within the health care service industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
Core Purpose of the Job
- Responsible for overseeing healthcare provider network development and management, care coordination, provider relations, claims administration, and wellness programmes and at the same time ensuring enrollee satisfaction.
- You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement.
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management.
- Assist in the marketing of health plans to private and public organizations by developing training materials, conduct onsite training sessions, circulate health newsletters, carryout researches, resolving situations as raised by enrollees.
- Be responsible for general administration, appropriate adjudication, negotiation of claims.
- Timely treatment of pre-authorization requests and codes.
- Sufficient and effective deployment of monitoring/quality assurance tools.
- Effective provider visitation and proper reporting of visits and Quality Assurance tools utilized in weekly report.
- Effective use of computer to analyze report and submit reports.
- Ensure confidentiality of Client records.
- Coordinate medical reviews, grievances and appeals.
- Ensure seamless operations in the provision of care to enrollees.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from a reputable university, professional qualification would be an advantage.
- Must be duly registered to practice in Nigeria with valid certifications.
Job Specification (Experience & Training):
- Minimum of 2 - 4 years’ post NYSC clinical experience.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Ability to develop, influence and implement systems and procedures.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and presentational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of project management techniques.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must possess excellent time management skills.
- Business minded with a focus on developing creative solutions.
- Ability to use discretion.
Application Closing Date
21st July, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.