Novartis provides healthcare solutions that improve and extend people’s lives. We use science-based innovation to address some of society’s most challenging healthcare issues. We discover and develop breakthrough treatments and find new ways to deliver them to as many people as possible. Our company is focused on industry-leading divisions with innovation power and global scale: pharmaceuticals, eye care and generic medicines.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regulatory Affairs Associate (Contract)
Job ID: 332999BR
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Temporary
Employment Type: Regular
Business Unit: Commercial OPS SIR SZ
Functional Area: Research & Development
Early Talent: No
Shift Work: No
- 5.6 Million patients were reached through our innovative medicines and access brands in 2020.
- This was made possible because we had the right people on our teams.
- Our aspiration is to double our patient reach by the year 2022 and raise this by five times more at year-end 2025.
- Novartis believes that providing the right environment for the right people will help them fully apply their talent and energy to drive our aspiration and create value for the company, our stakeholders and above all the patients whose lives we strive to improve.
- This role will support the RA Team in the registration of new drug products and the maintenance of registration of approved drug products in order to ensure patients have access to our products as well as maintain DRAGON and other databases to ensure up to 95% compliance level.
- The role will ensure timely registration of new drug products and re-registration of approved products and accurate maintenance of registered products database.
- This is a one year fixed term contract role that will be based in Lagos Nigeria.
- B. Pharm / M. Pharm or BSc in Life Sciences
- Minimum of 2 years regulatory experience
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- In depth understanding of the Nigerian regulatory landscape
- Good understanding of CTD dossier format.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.