- Preoperative Nursing Programme
- Pediatric Nursing Programme
- Applicants must possess the following; the West African School Certificate/GCE/MCFO with five (5) credits pass, obtained in not more than two sittings which includes; English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology.
- Must be a qualified Nurse, duly registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria.
- Must have at least one year post registration/clinical experience.
DURATION OF COURSES: TWELVE (12) CALENDAR MONTHS
ACCOMMODATION DURING TRAINING
Accommodation is limited and is on first come first serve basis.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Request for application must be accompanied with a non-refundable fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only via Government Single Treasury Account (Remita) Federal Teaching Hospital, Irrua.
- Log onto www.remita.net
- Click on pay Federal Government Agency
- Generate remita retrieval reference code (RRR)
- Go to pay commercial bank payment with printed forms with RRR code.
All application forms should be returned to HOD: Nursing Education Office on or before 3rd September, 2021.
EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW DATE AND TIME
- Preoperative Nursing Programme - 6th September, 2021 (8am).
- Pediatric Nursing Programme - 7th September, 2021 (8am).
Candidates shall be responsible for transportation, accommodation and feeding during the interview/examination.
Any applicant who pays money to any individual or other account or through means aside from the one stated above does that at his or her own risk.
Okojie A.I.O. (Mrs)
HOD, Nursing Education