We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Clinical Services Associate - Pediatrics
Job Code: CSU-08
- The incumbent will work with state teams to ensure that all of HIV exposed infants are enrolled in exposed infant care programs and followed up to 18 months to determine MTCT status; develop linkages systems with PMTCT to ensure all live births of HIV infected mothers are enrolled into exposed infant care and follow up.
- The job holder will Implements same-day enrolment of all HIV exposed infants into child follow up clinics before maternal discharge from maternity care and ensure all HIV exposed infants receive qualitative EID care via prompt enrolment of HIV exposed infants, tracking of defaulting mother-baby pairs, support for EID logistics and prompt enrolment of DBS positive infants into ART clinics.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- First Degree in Medicine (MBBS).
- At least 6 years experience with a minimum of two years experience in paediatrics HIV/AIDS care.
- Experience in the clinical management of paediatrics HIV/AIDS cases would be a distinct advantage.
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Submit their Current CV and Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location in Microsoft Word format by email to: [email protected] The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION, AND APPLICANT FULL NAME; e.g. "COM01 Abuja, JOHN BULL".
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as an application sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Residents of the Location(s) stated and its environs are encouraged to apply and will be given priority.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process.
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.