APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited/Gte, formerly known as AIDS Prevention Initiative in Nigeria is a non-governmental organization registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC). APIN has built a strong partnership with the Nigerian Government, which is memorialized through a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the National Planning Commission. APIN is a leading Nigerian organization in the provision of prevention, care and treatment services to patients with HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis; Malaria; Reproductive Health; Family Planning; Maternal, Newborn and Child Health, and other non-communicable diseases of public health significance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Associate - Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) - OVC
Job ID: api-34987
Employment Type: Full time
Department: Strategic Information
- The desired candidates will work with the Headquarter M&E team to provide technical assistance to state community officers in the collection and reporting of OVC and Sexual Transmission Prevention (STP) data.
- S/He will maintain and update summary reports for service output at the APIN supported CSOs and sites by ensuring monthly uploads on the NOMIS.
Other Specific Tasks
- Provide technical assistance to state community officers in the collection and reporting of OVC and Sexual Transmission Prevention (STP) data
- Support the review of OVC and STP monthly reports from the state offices
- Maintain the APIN training database, provide training IDs and update summary reports for training output for APIN implementing sites and effect monthly uploads on the intranet
- Update target and achievement template for program performance monitoring
- Support quality audits of training and program reports
Qualifications and Experience
- Must possess a First Degree in Medicine, Pharmacy, Behavioural / Social Sciences, Public Health, Demography, Biostatistics, Statistics, or a relevant field.
- Must have a minimum of four (4) years’ experience in the field of HIV prevention.
- Must have intermediate knowledge of SPSS or STATA or knowledge of DHIS, MS-Access or other compatible database software will be of added advantage.
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: