Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FHI360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer - TB / HIV
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will provide technical support to implement high quality care and support activities with primary focus on tuberculosis control and treatment as well as all issues surrounding TBHIV co-infection.
- S/He will provide technical assistance in tuberculosis and TBHIV management capacity building to field programs, work in close collaboration with the Care and Treatment Unit in the implementation of integrated HIV, TB and other medical services at the facility level, assist in the provision of programmatic assistance to partners on issues of management and control of tuberculosis and HIV, contribute to development of lessons learned from programs and projects related to tuberculosis and TBHIV collaboration and apply these lessons to modify existing program and improve the design of new programs and represent AHNi to donors and government officials on issues of management and control of tuberculosis and TBHIV co-infection.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar Degree with 3 to 5 years with a minimum of 3 years progressive experience in care and support for HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis in resource constrained settings.
- Experience with ART/TB programs is required.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
- Experience in project development with proven experience in the planning and facilitation of training is required.
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview.