Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with more than 95 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. This heritage has given us experience and capabilities that also enable us to help people defeat obesity, haemophilia, growth disorders and other serious chronic diseases. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs over 43,000 people in 80 countries, and markets its products in more than 170 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Specialist Product Advisor
About the department
Novo Nordisk Middle Africa, which the West Central Africa Region is affiliated to, was formed in early 2012. Novo Nordisk has an established presence with human insulin in Africa and our focus today is to sustain the growth of the market, ensure availability of better-quality modern insulin within the markets and support the communities living with diabetes.
- The Specialist Product Advisor (SPA) is responsible for promoting and selling our products and services within the assigned geographic area, product range, and/or list of customers’ accounts. You will build effective relationships with assigned customers, provide customers with information on our products, devices and indications and ensure consistent follow up. You will also participate in and contribute effectively to regional meetings, national conferences and other NN meetings.
- You will keep the customer database up to date, provide competitor insights, execute and implement marketing strategies according to the sales performance and business needs. You are expected to work according to Business Ethics procedures, according local applicable law, Novo Nordisk policies, quality standards & guidelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields (e.g. in Pharmacy, Medical and Health sciences etc.)
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical field sales
- Experience in Diabetes portfolio will be an advantage
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Fluent in both verbal and written English
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: