NoemDek Limited is an EPC Company incorporated in Nigeria in 2012, to provide specialized services to the Oil & Gas, Power Generation, FMCGs etc. Over the past five years, the firm and its international partners have supported clients on large infrastructure projects and after-sales services to ensure the assets are maintained effectively and a client’s operations run smoothly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Specialist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Solution Selling of HTDS products in the Analytical Field in Nigeria in different market segments: Petroleum, Pharmaceutical, Academia, Government and its regulatory bodies etc.
- Market Research: Gathers enough information, evaluate the feasibility of a new product and strategically understand the company’s target market.
- Developing relations with existing clients/accounts, and creating new clients database and accounts.
- Mapping of customers, setting customer priorities in order to put in place a sales plan and a sales execution plan.
- Reporting and providing data in a static and structured way to ensure measuring and monitoring of business performance
- Plan detailed presentations that show clients your product info, pricing, and benefits.
- Acquire new customers by creating a funnel and discovering new opportunities to upsell and cross-sell.
- Working closely with the service and technical teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Science Laboratory Technology.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in selling Analytical Laboratory Instrument, Waters Product Range, Inorganic Ventures Product Range etc.
- Creativity to approach sales and build customer relationships in groundbreaking ways.
- Excellent written, oral communication and analytical reporting skill.
- Computer proficiency and the ability to accurately enter data and generate reports month on month.
- Negotiation and social problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in business-to-business (B2B) sales.
Application Closing Date
29th January, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: