Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into School of Basic Midwifery, UBTH Benin City for the 2022 March session.
DURATION OF COURSE-THREE (3) YEARS
(a) Applicant must not be less than 18years or above 34years of age.
(b) Applicant must Possess five (5) credits ()level in not more than two sittings in WAEC, NECO or NABTEB which must include, English language Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application forms are obtainable from the office of the Principal/Head, School of Midwifery on presentation of evidence of payment of:
- Non-refundable fee of Ten Thousand, five hundred Naira. (N10, 500) only payable to UBTH Account with TSA under the service type: Training School of Midwifery using REMITA platform in any bank in Nigeria.
- Payment of Two Hundred Naira(N200) into Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria State Committee account-First Bank 2004854377.
- Sales of forms commence January 2022 and closes March 2022.
- Please come with original and photocopies of your credentials
- Candidates will be responsible for their accommodation and feeding during examination period.
- Be informed that UBTH does not sell the School of Midwifery application forms online.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS
Completed application forms should be submitted to the School before the date of entrance examination.
Date of Entrance Exam: Saturday, 26th March, 2022
Venue: School of Midwifery, UBTH, Benin City
Johua Uwaila, Esq.,
Head, Public Relations Unit
For: Chief Medical Director