Chris Ejik Group of Companies, incorporated in 1987, Chris Ejik Group is a multi-dimensional company with interest in Power Generation &Transmission, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare Products, Electronics, and Agro Allied Products.Carving a niche for itself, Chris Ejik Group and its subsidiaries operates in several sectors of the Nigerian economy and is on the move to cover more grounds.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemical Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop, review and implement Analytical Testing Procedures (ATPs) and related documentation (eg SOPs) for regular and special starting materials, packaging materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Handling and use of the instruments in Instrumentation laboratory.
- Perform efficient physico-chemical analysis and evaluation on water samples, raw, and intermediate materials, finished products, stability studies and products undergoing Research & Development, returned products, etc., in accordance with Quality policy requirements and other international compendia (USP, BP, Ph Eur. etc).
- Apply material safety data sheet for all materials and products in use and ensure adherence to all HSE directives on the use of work equipment, environment, tools, materials and products to forestall occupational hazard due to handling and exposure during material sampling and testing.
- Preparation, standardization and documentation of volumetric solution and other analytical reagents to ensure testing accuracy and reliability.
- Participate in analytical methods validation and development of new product formulation.
- Stability testing of products for new formulations and ongoing stability trials, using physical and instrumental techniques as appropriate.
- Write analytical specifications using current pharmacopeias and review existing analytical specifications.
- Minimum Educational Requirement: B.Sc Degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Physical Chemistry.
- 2 - 3 years relevant experience
- Knowledge of the principles and practice of Quality control & laboratory.
- Good knowledge of CGMP and GLP.
- Good Interpersonal relationship and communication.
- Data gathering, collation and analysis.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.