Verus Consultants - Our client, Simply Meds Pharmacy, is currently looking for an ideal candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Fulfilment Officer
Location: Fadeyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Operations and Logistics
- The Customer Fulfilment Officer will support the processing and servicing of orders received from Simply Meds customers.
- As the Customer Fulfilment Officer, you will report directly to the CEO and will be involved in organizing and scheduling deliveries of customer orders.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing pleasant and professional interaction with customers via phone, WhatsApp, and email to ensure business continuity.
- Receiving, processing, tracking, and completing orders received from existing customers.
- Preparing weekly fulfilment status reports (in Microsoft Excel) of order fulfilment.
- Conducting follow-up phone calls/texts with customers, to ensure order and service expectations have been met.
- Managing a database for customer orders and invoices.
- Procuring medications for order fulfilment.
- Supervising company dispatch riders and sales assistants to ensure that their performance meets expectations.
- Supervising third party dispatch riders to ensure that their performance meets expectations.
- Oversee vendor relations to ensure satisfaction and resolve any issues. Resolve issues relating to unfulfilled orders and ensure fulfilment.
- Daily communication (written & verbal) with CEO.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned, including Locum Pharmacy duties.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes.
- Must possess a Pharmacy Technician Certificate or Pharmacology Degree
- Must be highly organized in both time and in resources; needs to manage progress reports, timetables, and financial budgets
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Must have an analytical, strategic, and critical mindset
- Must be able to multitask, work well under pressure, and work efficiently to meet strict deadlines
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills for collaborating effectively with others
- Must have at least an intermediate level of MS Office suite of programs (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Must have some previous work experience.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.