Role: Head of Branding and Digital Communications and Marketing
Name of company: Apline Health
Apline Health comprises of Lagos Executive Cardiovascular Centre, Cline Health and Chiron Hospital. AH is currently recruiting for a team member with strong digital branding, communications and marketing skills, inclusive of design skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversee the development and implementation of all aspects of all marketing programs; including PR, digital assets, and overall engagement initiatives as well as drive the adoption of best practices from campaign management, corporate communications, and integrated marketing strategies.
- Development and implementation of marketing and advertising and PR campaigns.
- Managing PR efforts and execution of events in achieving competitive differentiation and building brand loyalty.
- Strategy and initiative execution of the formal launch and commissioning hospital.
- Execution of community initiatives across media channels.
- Ensure consistent corporate and product branding and image in all communication
- Manage PR efforts and execute events to raise awareness with prospects, engage with partners and the community in achieving competitive differentiation and build brand loyalty.
- Drive all marketing communication through content creation and creatives to provide
content across digital and offline channels
- Ensure consistent internal and external communications that are aligned with the company strategy
- Development of holistic brand marketing strategies in order to establish strategic direction and program positioning for AH’s hospital brands
- Coordinating and management of marketing partnerships with media partners, and other external partners.
- Execution of social media advertising, campaigns and execution of all ground events, sponsorships and promotions.
- Supervision of the production process for all offline and online marketing materials.
- Management of multiple external agencies and internal stakeholders in developing creative advertising, high-impact promotions, and media planning.
- Management of all media timelines and execution of all marketing plans across all media channels, covering TV, Digital Media, Radio, and Print pan-Nigeria.
- Ongoing periodic industry research and analysis across all global and local competition brands, trends and marketing techniques.
- Carrying out audits and analysis on managed brand’s social media presence, digital advertising costs and ROI.
- Developed monthly comprehensive reports and analysis on all fronts inclusive of competitive analysis, insights, brand sentiments etc.
- Developed commercial opportunities with existing clients to help in maximizing the overall account and drive revenue growth.
- Built a pipeline of future work and ensured that the company’s existing client revenue target was achieved.
How to apply: send cv and cover letter to [email protected]