Kradot Limited is a humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs. Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions activities. By offering training and health care to local populations and medical assistance to people at highest risk.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Coach (Intern)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Internship
- At kradot limited, we promote nutrition and healthy lifestyle choices in your community and beyond through our different outreach programmes across Nigeria.
- The main function of a health coaches in our organization is to help clients to cultivate a healthier lifestyle. As a Health coach, you will be responsible for the followings:
- Assessing a client’s current health condition
- Developing and designing health goals for a client
- Providing counseling services to various organizations registered with our organization
- Documenting a client’s progress from time to time
- Conducting behavioral health screenings
- Establishing a client’s treatment plan.
- A Degree in Nutrition, Counseling, Fitness, Psychology, nursing or public health or related discipline.
- 1-3 years work experience.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- He/she must be versatile.
N80,000 - N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.