Greenbay Healthcare Services Limited is an integrated healthcare solution provider set up to provide service as a health maintenance organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Core Purpose of the Job
Responsible for overseeing healthcare provider network development and management, care coordination, provider relations, claims administration, and wellness programs and at the same time ensuring enrollee satisfaction.
- You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement.
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management.
- Assist in the marketing of health plans to private and public organizations by developing training materials, conduct onsite training sessions, circulate health newsletters, carryout researches, resolving situations as as raised by enrollees.
- Be responsible for general administration, appropriate adjudication, negotiation of claims.
- Timely treatment of pre-authorization requests and codes.
- Sufficient and effective deployment of monitoring/quality assurance tools.
- Effective provider visitation and proper reporting of visits and Quality Assurance tools utilized in weekly report.
- Effective use of computer to analyze report and submit reports.
- Ensure confidentiality of Client records.
- Coordinate medical reviews, grievances and appeals.
- Ensure seamless operations in the provision of care to enrollees.
Candidates should possess an MBBS / MBChB with 3 - 5 years experience.
Job Specific Competencies (Skills/ Knowledge/ Attributes):
- Ability to develop, influence and implement systems and procedures.
- Possess excellent verbal, written and presentational skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Knowledge of project management techniques.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must possess excellent time management skills.
- Business minded with a focus on developing creative solutions.
- Ability to use discretion.
- Proven working experience organizing and directing multiple teams and departments.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages.
- Ability to build and maintain effective relationships.
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritize, handle pressure & responsibility, and work within deadlines strongly emphasized.
Application Closing Date
8th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.