Lifecrest Medical Services Limited is an integrated and multi-specialist Medical Organisation located at No 56A Ikota Road 1 Estate, Ikota (within the periphery of Lekki County home Estate main and Western gate Estate main entrance gates), Lekki, Lagos State. It is conceived to identify and resolve most of your clinical and diagnostic medical needs, especially in the fields of General Medicine, Family Medicine, Paediatrics, Gynaecology, ENT, Cardiology, etc, as well as your behavioural and emotive medical problems in the following specialities i.e Psychiatry, Psychology, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
Medical Officer job description should contain a variety of functions and roles including:
- Balancing the duties of a medical doctor with that of an administrator.
- Ensuring that patients receive the highest standard of medical care.
- Being responsible for the performance of physicians under your supervision.
- Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer or Board of Directors.
- Recruiting and mentoring physicians.
- Developing and managing a hospital budget.
- Ensuring that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are met.
- Keeping staff updated on new healthcare regulations.
- Finding ways to improve clinical services.
- Liaising between administration and medical staff.
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
Medical Officer job description should include these common skills and qualifications:
- Medical Degree.
- Master of Health Administration (MHA) or Master of Business Administration (MBA) advantageous.
- Valid medical license.
- 3 years clinical experience.
- 2 years experience in a management role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Good organizational skills.
N180,000 to N200,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the email.