Tabitha Medical Center is a multi-specialty health facility devoted to providing high quality health care to all clients with a key focus on women and children. Our mission is to create a safe haven where individuals and families can access innovative, cost effective and thorough health care services. We offer contemporary health care delivered by a team of friendly, dedicated and knowledgeable professionals across a number of specialties.
Our team use advanced medical technologies in a comfortable, state-of-the-art facility. Our distinguished personnel have considerable international experience, high ethical standards and a strong commitment to the community. Hence, they are able to anticipate and meet the healthcare needs of the local and international community while maintaining global best practices in all aspects of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
- Diagnose, treat, and help prevent diseases and injuries that commonly occur in the general population.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury
- Order, perform and interpret tests, and analyze records, reports and examination information to diagnose patients' condition.
- Monitor the patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
- Provide prenatal care to pregnant women, and provide postnatal care to mother and infant.
- Perform minor surgery and assist in major surgeries.
- May make house and emergency calls to attend to patients unable to visit the center.
Qualifications and Requirements
- MBBS / MD Degree with active license from Nigerian Medical and Dental Council
- Minimum of 3 years experience
- Surgical Skills is an advantage
- Strengths in Obstetrics / Gynecology and Pediatrics will also be an advantage
- Self-Directed Learner
- Computer Literacy a must
- Should have strong communication and interpersonal skills and be able to work well in a team.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.