Wellness Health Management Services Limited - We are committed to make the world a healthier place by delivering fast, reliable and affordable healthcare services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
We require the services of an experienced Medical Practitioner who will work with our Customer Experience team to ensure that excellent and high quality service is provided to our clients across all communication channels.
- Accomplish quality assurance objectives by orienting, training and coaching the customer experience team on medical terms so as to ensure that all queries coming into the department are resolved fully within the team
- Drive down incident rate of customer experience executives by requesting medical clarification from other sources / teams.
- Enhance customer relationship in order to meet organizational and operational objectives
- Ensure clients (corporate customers, retails customers, distribution partners and providers) have a seamless encounter with using our service.
- Work with the medical team for the success of medical outreaches and medical checks
- Ensure client engagement sessions through provision of periodic health talks and medical advisory
- Work promptly with the Customer Experience Team to ensure authorizations are given in line with diagnosis
- Contact potential and existing customers to inform them about the company’s services and ensure that all enquirers are resolved
- Investigate Call-logs for vetting of authorization given to Providers and recall invalid authorization
- Candidates should possess an MBBS
- 1-3 Post NYSC work experience is required.
- Ability to make professional judgment on coverage and non-coverage of care requests per time, based on the enrollee’s benefits list
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.