Greenbay Healthcare Services Limited is an integrated healthcare solution provider set up to provide service as a health maintenance organization. It is a new generation health maintenance organization created in response to service delivery challenge observed within the health care service industry.
Drawing from over twenty five years cumulative experience within the healthcare industry, our overall goal is work with employers and individual in managing their healthcare expenditure while providing GUARANTY OF QUALITY for services delivered to members of the greencare network.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To ensure quality assurance in engaging Health Care Providers and managing their service delivery to the HMO enrollees.
- To supervise health services staff in negotiating with providers, doctors, pharmacies, clinics, and other health care facilities with the goal of optimally maintaining a robust network of providers nationwide.
- Develop new policies and procedures and enforces existing standards. Constructs, evaluates, and revises forms in consultation with the Medical Services Director.
- Oversee healthcare provider network development and management.
- Oversee care coordination, provider relations, claims administration, and wellness programmes.
- Provide necessary information such as benefit tables to Call Centre agents.
- Ensure prompt attention and resolution to all client issues (Conflict Resolution)
- Ensure effective and excellent customer/enrollee relationship management.
- Oversee member services activities and client relationship management.
- Assist in the marketing of health plans to private and public organizations.
- A Medical Doctor with MBBS or MBCHB Degree
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Medical Doctor, 2 of whicn should preferably be with an accredited Health Maintenance Organisation (HMO)
- Possession of an MBA or MPH will be an advantage
- Must have at least 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Must be a Registered Doctor in Nigeria with a valid practicing certification.
- Work in a standard office environment. Must attend meetings, seminars and speaking engagements throughout the County.
- Excellent & persuasive communicator - written and oral
- Extremely versatile, dedicated to efficient productivity
- Experience in planning and leading the implementation of strategic initiatives
- Strong data analysis and reporting skills.
Application Closing Date
1st June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send in their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.