Geneith Pharmaceutical Limited was incorporated under the Company and Allied Matters Act (CAMA) 1990 on the Nineteenth day of January in the year 2000 as a private limited liability company limited to aid the attainment of excellent health standard by employing the best available technological resources to deliver innovative, high quality products to the satisfaction of the end user.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Representative (Detailing Rep)
Locations: Akwa Ibom and Sokoto
- Arrange appointments with doctors, pharmacists and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular 'cold' calling.
- Make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in GP surgeries, hospital doctors and pharmacists in the retail sector
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff
- Keep detailed records of all contacts – build a strong customer data base
- Regularly attend company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors' products
- Keep up to date with new developments, anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategy accordingly.
- Preferably B.Sc in Pharmacy or any other related field
- At least 2 years experience as a Medical (detailing) Rep.
- Strong negotiation and sales skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Excellent team work and networking skills
- Knowledge of MS office suite
- Must possess a high level of integrity and responsibility
- Must be resident in the Sokoto & Akwa- Ibom State.
Application Closing Date
9th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.