Ultimus Holdings is a global investment company with the sole purpose of contributing to the sustainable development of African economies. Our investing deployment is broad-based and long-term. We specifically invest is sectors that demonstrates growth; leveraging our sector expertise in ensuring we become market leaders in all operational portfolios.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Consultant
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assess clients needs and present suitable promoted products
- Present product information and deliver product samples
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Keep detailed records of all contacts
- Selling the company's medications to doctors, pharmacists, and other relevant healthcare professionals.
- Scheduling appointments with doctors, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals to promote company medications.
- Developing an in-depth understanding of company medications.
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with customers to encourage repeat purchases.
- Following up on leads generated by the company.
- Preparing presentations for potential customers.
- Researching competitor’s medications and their respective market performances.
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the medical field to determine the effect of such developments on the company's business strategies
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, Life Sciences, or related field.
- 3 - 4 years proven medical sales experience.
- Familiarity with databases, statistics, product lines, and latest medical issues
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Strong negotiation and sales skills.
Application Closing Date
4th April, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.