Oakleaf Pharmaceuticals Limited was founded in 2011 in Lagos, Nigeria. We are importers and distributors of pharmaceutical products. Our focus at Oakleaf is Nutraceuticals and vitamin supplements, we believe these categories of products offer a healthier way to manage and treat a myriad of illnesses and disease states.
At Oakleaf pharmaceuticals, we have a holistic approach to healthcare. We are not just focused on treating diseases, we also want to educate people on how to prevent them in the first place. Our core values are; innovation, excellence, people development and integrity.
We are focused on delivering innovative solutions to the teeming healthcare challenges in the world today.
Our fight against Non-communicable diseases is one that drives and inspires us to do what we do.
We believe together we can make the world a bit better than we met it.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
- Work within an assigned territory for optimal sales target achievement for company brands.
- Create awareness and demand generation of company brands at key hospitals and pharmacies within assigned territory.
- Maintain a contact master list of Health Care professionals within assigned territory.
- Identify and create rapport with recommenders of company brands.
- Thinking out of the box via identifying new opportunities for business development within territory.
- Function as brand ambassadors of the organization and relate with all customers both medical and non-medical in an ethical professional manner.
- Striving to achieve all set KPI’s while ensuring that ethics and professionalism is maintained at all occasions
- Timely submission of all reports as at when due.
- Regular feedback to line manager on activities of competition.
- Identifying key activities (clinical meetings, symposia) that will be critical for business development within assigned territory.
- Candidates are expected to have a Bachelor's Degree in any of the following; Pharmacy, BioChemistry, Medical Laboratory Science, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Nursing and other Biological Sciences.
- Candidate should have between 1-3 years experience as a medical sales representative in Abia and Imo.
N100,000 - N110,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
6th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.