Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Employment Type: Full-time
Ensure personalized sales of company products to the various customers as well as represent the company’s interest at different levels within his/her territories as may be assigned from time to time.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Detailing of company products to Hcp’s healthcare professionals doctor’s pharmacist, nurses etc.
- Ensuring the achieving of sales values and products target of his/her respective region and territory.
- Ensuring proper implementation of marketing activities such as focus group meetings, clinical meeting and presentations, Lab Forums, Distributor’s Forum and any other scientific based presentations to all Hcp’s.
- Organising conferences for doctors and other Hcp’s
- Building/developing brand KOL(Key opinion leaders) at all designated territory/region. Ensuring the scientific updating of the kol on recent informations about company brands and engaging them on prescription generating.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts; (Customer’s data base)
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- B.Sc.in Medical, Biological or Natural Science
- 4 years’ experience as a medical sales representative with proven track record.
- Computer Literate.
- Candidate must be based in Lagos.
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using 'Medical Sales Representative - Lagos' as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.