An indigenous Pharmaceutical company, proudly manufacturing in Nigeria, is seeking to employ qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja, Lagos, Enugu, Benin, Kaduna, Kano, Port Harcourt, Calabar, Onitsha
- We are seeking for BEST BRAINS as Medical Sales Representatives to build a novel sales team that will use Sales Automation System for business expansion and growth in a fast-paced business environment.
- The Medical Sales Representative will act as the key link between our company and healthcare professionals and will aim at meeting sales targets.
- As a Medical Sales Representative, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company's pharmaceutical products and generate demands to maximize sales growth.
- Assess client's needs and present suitable promoted products
- Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Provide product information and deliver product samples.
- Attend sates meetings, conference calls training sessions,
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
- Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
- Keep accurate records and documentation for reporting and feedback
- Pursue continuous learning and professional development and stay up-to-date with latest medical data.
- lntegrity! integrity!! Integrity!!!
- Excellent communication, negotiation and soles skills
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- B.Sc degree in Biological Sciences: Biochemistry, Physiology, Anatomy, Microbiology.
- Must have passion for sales and marketing.
- Must have an android enabled phone.
- Not more than 1 year post-NYSC relevant work experience.
- Good computer knowledge of MS Power Point and Excel
- Must have the ability to drive with a valid driver's license
Application Closing Date
2nd February, 2021.
How to Apply
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for interviews.