Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited is a reputable indigenous Pharmaceutical / Cosmetics Company in Lagos. We are a well established Nigerian Pharmaceutical Company, Founded by Chief Ebuka Okafor an entrepreneur with vast experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Limited has come of age with an imposing record of more than 10 years of meeting the needs in healthcare through a range of globally sourced, Best-In-Class-Drugs. Vixa Pharmaceutical Co. Limited was incorporated in 1998 with the sole aim of manufacturing and marketing Pharmaceutical products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Microbiologist
Employment Type: Full-time
- Microbiologists undertake laboratory analysis and monitoring of microbial cultures, samples and drugs using specialized equipment/devices and a range of identification methods and clinical trials.
- Analyzing samples collected and interpreting and recording results and data
- Carry out water analysis
- Collect samples and carry out all specified and relevant microbiological test on water, raw materials, bulk/in-process materials and finished goods
- Conduct environmental microbiological test according to cGMP specifications
- Ensure that all processes are done under cGMP compliant conditions
- Develop and execute test processes to ensure that all objectives are met.
- Implement and monitor test procedures to assess functionality, reliability, performance, and quality of the product at various stages.
- Identify and remedy defects within the production process that relate to microbiology.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A minimum of HND / B.Sc. In Microbiology
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Industry.
- Excellent knowledge of cGMP.
- Excellent Communication Skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of QA databases and applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to details
- Self-motivation, determination and confidence.
- Ability to work with or without supervision
- Excellent knowledge of Good Laboratory Practices.
Application Closing Date
5th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the position applied for as the subject of the email.
Note: Only Shortlisted candidate will be reached.