The NYSC 2021 Batch 'C’ Stream II Course is scheduled to hold in all NYSC Orientation Camps as follows: (a) Commencement/Registration: Wednesday 24th November, 2021
(b) Cut-off date for Registration: Midnight Sunday 28th November, 2021
(c) Swearing-In Ceremony: Tuesday, 30th November, 2021
(d) Closing Ceremony: Tuesday 14th December, 2021
2. AN Prospective Corps Members must present themselves for COVID-19 test at the camp before registration.
3. Prospective Corps Members are to fill COVID-19 Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT) self-reprinting form and print verification slip to be presented In camp for COVID-19 test.
4. All prospective Caps Members slated for the 2021 Batch 'C Stream II Orientation Course are advised to proceed to their respective camps as stated on their Call-up Letters. Foreign-trained graduates are to report to the camp with their International Passports and original copies of all uploaded documents.
5. Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised not to embark on night journey to the Orientation Camps in order not to endanger themselves. They are also advised to break their journey if it is going beyond 6:00pm and pass the night in military or police barracks, NYSC Secretariats, Corps Lodges and other safe places. PCMs should diligently read the Cal-up letters as they contain all relevant information and guidelines.
6. Parents and Guardians are enjoined to warn their wards to be security conscious and not board vehicles by the roadside or vehicles unregistered with the NURTW while travelling to Camp. They are advised to use only government approved motorparks in order not to fall prey to criminals. They should equally be admonished on the danger of travelling at night.
7. We wish to inform Nigerians that all COVID-19 safety protocols will be strictly adhered to h the Orientation Camps. We have partnered the NCDC and State Health Officials to ensure COVID-19 free Orientation Camps. Liaison with security agencies is also on-going to ensure the safety of all Caps Members. Enquiries where in doubt should be made and NYSC will readily provide information.
8. National Diploma (ND) Certificate will be presented in addition to other relevant documents by Prospective Corps Members of Mono/Polytechnics as pre-condition for registration at the Orientation Camps nationwide.
9. Prospective Corps Members are strongly advised not to present any fake document for registration at the Orientation Camp. Management has put in place adequate machineries to dampdown and prosecute any caught.
10. In the event of any loss of Call-up Letter, the prospective Corps Member who collected the Cal-up letter from his/her institution S advised to obtain Police Report and Sworn Affidavit and thereafter report to the institution of graduation for further necessary action. Those who initially printed their Call-up Letters on-line can re-print the Call-up Letter in the case of loss.
11. Any person who fails to report for service in the Service Corps as directed in the Call-up La& and/or revile. Pc to make himself available for service in the Service Corps shall be prosecuted in line with the provisions of Section 13 sub-section 1(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
12. Also, any person who is not eligible to participate in the Service Corps or has been duly issued with a Certificate of National Service or Certificate of Exemption but so participates or attempts to so participate shall be prosecuted in line with Section 13 sib-section 2(a) and (b) of the NYSC Act, Cap. N84, Laws of the Federation of Nigeria, 2004.
13. In observance of COVID-19 protocols, Prospective Corps Members are to report to comp strictly on the dates stipulated on their call-up letters and abide by al CCWID-19 non-pharmaceutical interventions including washing of hands at designated points at the Orientation Camps. The staggered date of reporting to camp by Prospective Caps Members is to avdd overcrowding and ensure physical and social distancing. Every Prospective Caps Member is therefore expected to cane to come to camp with enough face masks and personal pocket size hand sanitizes.
14. Sequel to the recent announcement by the presidential Steering Committee on COVID-19, PCMs are to note that effective 1" December 2021, all Federal Civil Servants (including Corps Members) will be required to show evidence of COVID-19 Vaccnation before they are allowed access into offices (and orientation camps). Please note that presentation of forged COVID-19 certificate is a criminal offence.
15. All married pregnant and nursing matters not deployed to their respective husbands' places of domicile can now proceed to the NYSC Orientation Camps within their spouses' States of residence for Orientation course.
However, they are to present for registration, in addition to other relevant documents:
i. Evidence of marriage
ii. Identity of husband
iii. Evidence of husband's place of domicile.
REOUIREMENTS FOR REGISTRATION
(a) Original Call-up Letter or Call-up Letter printed on-line.
(b) Original Statement of Result or Certificate endorsed by authorized officer with authentic signature. (c) School Identity Cond.
(d) Foreign graduates must present International Passport and original copies of all uploaded documents.
(e) Medical Doctors, Pharmacists, Physiotherapists, Nurses, Medical Laboratory Scientists, Radiographers, Optometrists and graduates of Health Record & Information Management are to produce evidence of Registration with their Professional Bodies.
(f) In addition, each Prospective Corps Member MUST present Certificate of Fitness from a Government or Military Hospital affixed with Nigeria Medical Association (NMA) Stamp showing his/her health status before he/she will be registered.
ADDRESSES OF ORIENTATION CAMPS NATIONWIDE
- Abia - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Umunna, Bende Local Government Area, Abia State.
- Adamawa - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Lapondo Road, Danmare, Girei Local Government Area, Adamawa State.
- Akwa Ibom - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikot Itie Udung, Nsit Atai Local Government Area, Akwa lbom State.
- Anambra - Nnamdi Azikiwe NYSC Unity Permanent Orientation Camp, Umuawulu / Mbaukwu, Awka South Local Government Area, Anambra State.
- Bauchi - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, KM 60 Wailo in Ganjuwa Local Government Council, Bauchi State.
- Bayelsa - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Boro Town, Via Kaiama Town, Kolokoma/Opokuma Local Government Area, Bayelsa State.
- Benue - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp,Wanune, Wannune, Tarka Local Government Area, Kilometer 35 Makurdi Gboko Road, Benue State.
- Borno - Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), College of Peace and Disaster Management, Babbar - Ruga, Batsari Road, Katsina, Katsina State.
- Cross River - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Obubra, Obubra Local Government Area, Cross River State.
- Delta - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Former Martins TTC, Issele-Uku Aniocha North Local Government Area, Delta State.
- Ebonyi - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Macgregor College, Afikpo Local Government Area, Ebonyi State
- Edo - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Opposite Igbinedion University, Okada, Ovia North - East Local Government Area, Edo State.
- Ekiti - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ise - Orun / Emure Local Government Area, Ekiti State.
- Enugu - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Agwu, Agwu Local Government Area, Enugu State.
- FCT - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kubwa, Bwari Area Council, FCT
- Gombe - NYSC Temporary Orientation Camp, Science Technical College, Amada, Kilometer 21, Gombe-Bauchi Highway, Near International Airport, Gombe State.
- Imo - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Former Girls' Model Secondary School Eziama Obaire, Nkwerre Local Government Area Imo State.
- Jigawa - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Opposite Army Barrack, Fanisau, Dutse Local Government Area, Jigawa State.
- Kaduna - Government College, Gwamna Road, Kurmin Mashi Kaduna, Kaduna State.
- Kano - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Kusala Dam, Karaye, Karaye Local Government, Kano State
- Katsina - Youth Multi-purpose / NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mani Road, Katsina, Kastina State.
- Kebbi - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Dakingari, Suru Local Government Area, Kebbi state.
- Kogi - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Asaya Kabba Local Government Area, Kogi State.
- Kwara - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Yikpata, Edu Local Government Area, Kwara State.
- Lagos - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, lyana - Ipaja, Agege, Lagos State.
- Nasarawa - Magaji Dan-Yamusa Permanent Orientation Camp Keffi Nasarawa State.
- Niger - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, (Former Abubakar, Dada Senior Secondary School), Paiko, Niger State.
- Ogun - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikenne Road Sagamu, Sagamu Local Government Area, Ogun State.
- Ondo - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Ikare - Akoko, Ikare-Akoko Local Government Area, Ondo State.
- Osun - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Aisu College Hospital Road Ede, Ede North Local Government Area, Osun State
- Oyo - NYSC permanent Orientation Camp, Iseyin, Iseyin Local Government Area, Oyo State.
- Plateau - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Mangu, Mangu Local Government Area, Plateau State.
- Rivers - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Nonwa - Gbam, Tai Local Government Area, Rivers State.
- Sokoto - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Wamakko, Wamakko Local Government Area, Sokoto State.
- Taraba - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Sibre Airport Road, Jalingo, Taraba State.
- Yobe - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Dazigau; KM 5, Potiskum-Kano road, Nengere Local Government Area, Yobe.
- Zamfara - NYSC Permanent Orientation Camp, Beside FRSC Office, Tsafe, Zamfara State.
The Director-General, Brigadier General Shuaibu Ibrahim wishes all Prospective Corps Members safe journey to their respective Orientation Camps nationwide and a successful service year.